Our makeup and clothing change according to the weather and season. Definitely a lipstick drastically changes any look and of course, we do not have to spend a fortune to be fashionable. Here I show you my favorite lipsticks for this season, ranging from nudes to the classic red. In addition, all these lipsticks are quite cheap and easy to get. As you may note, for this fall season, I love natural dark reds and browns. All these lipsticks are excellent, their durability and pigmentation is magnificent. I love them! Something that I also like is that the tones are very unique and different. If you leave your home with any of these on, you will surely have a compliment! Hope you like it!
From left to right:
- NYX Lingerie 07 Satin Ribbon – $7
- Maybelline Bold 760 Gone Griege – $7.50
- ColourPop Ultra Matte 6C05 Beeper – $6
- Maybelline Matte 660 Touch of Spice – $7.50
- Maybelline 155 Party Pink – $7.50
- Milani 24 Black Cherry – $6
- NYX Soft Matte 01 Amsterdam – $6
This is no a sponsored post. The products discussed above were bought with my own money. All opinions are genuine; I only recommend products or services that I use and really like.